The IlographExporter class provides a way to export the software architecture model to the YAML format used by Ilograph, which provides an interactive way to explore a hierarchical dataset (which the C4 model is).
The resulting YAML will include:
- A perspective named
Static Structurethat reflects the static structural elements defined in your software architecture model.
- One perspective per dynamic view.
- One perspective per deployment view.
If you’d like to see a demo:
- Copy the Ilograph YAML from the Structurizr DSL demo page - Big Bank plc example.
- Open app.ilograph.com in your web browser.
- Click “New diagram”.
- Replace the YAML in the textarea on the left of the page.
- Click “Static Structure” at the bottom of the page.
- Click around the diagram to navigate/explore the model.