structurizr-export library provides the ability to export the model and views defined in a Structurizr workspace to a number of different “diagrams as code” formats, and is used by the following tools:
- Structurizr CLI: A command line utility that can be used to export Structurizr views to PlantUML, Mermaid, etc.
- Structurizr Site Generatr: Generates a HTML microsite with diagrams, documentation, and a UI to explore the model.
- Kroki: Kroki generates diagrams from a number of text-based formats, including the Structurizr DSL.
- c4viz: A browser-based diagram renderer, with diagram navigation and “click to zoom”.
- Git for Confluence - Markdown, PlantUML, Graphviz, Mermaid: A Confluence plugin that will render a specific diagram from a Structurizr DSL file stored in your git repo.
The library is also available on Maven Central, for inclusion in your own Java applications: